Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
|Printer Output Type||Color|
|Printing Media Type||Paper (plain)|
The TS6420 features a compact and stylish design that matches your space. With Front & Rear Paper Feeding you can simultaneously hold plain paper in the front cassette and extend the rear tray when you want to print on photo paper or other paper types.
Get started with Easy Setup for smartphone and computer. Printing/copying/scanning is a breeze with a clear 1.44” OLED Display and built-in Auto Duplex so you can use less paper when printing large documents.
Print from your smartphone or tablet quickly and easily using Apple AirPrint(R), Mopria(R) Print Service, or the Canon PRINT App.
Download the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app or Canon Creative Park App for more printing options and fun projects like posters, calendars, and other crafts. Push your creativity even further with Canon square, Magnetic, and Restickable photo papers!
Introducing the PIXMA TS6420, a compact and sleek All-in-One printer built for your busy lifestyle. It’s easy to setup and simple
to use — featuring a 1.44” OLED window which delivers clear, easy to read status messages as well as Front & Rear Paper feeding
so you can print on a variety of paper types. The TS6420 can handle your everyday tasks with ease from scanning an old handwritten
recipe to printing crafts from the Canon Creative Park AppX. Whether printing from your computer or wirelesslyx from your
smartphone, the TS6420 is an effortless All-In-One Printer that fits your everyday printing needs.
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires a smart device with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app installed and connected to the desired active wireless network to complete cableless setup.
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS 12.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 4.4 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
4. AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
5. Requires AndroidTM mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android 4.4 or later mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
6. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the
App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy- PhotoPrint Editor export data.
7. Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer and Photo Stickers. The maximum borderless printing size is 8.5”x11”.
8. This feature requires the printer to be connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center (CICPC), an Internet connection, active 3rd party (social network or Cloud Storage) account, and a compatible Canon inkjet printer. Certain exceptions may apply.
9. DPS over IP compatible device required.
10. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
11. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
12. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.13. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot confirm the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
14. Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning using a computer using the “IJ Scan Utility” or “IJ Scan Utility Lite” software.
15. Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be confirmed on all Android devices.
16. Canon Print Service is a print plug-in for Android smart devices, which enables printing from Android v4.4 - v5.0 devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plug-in does not work as a standalone app. Available for free at Google Play.
17. Requires an active smart assistant account linked and accompanying app enabled, the smart device and printer to be actively connected with permission to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center, and the required action(s), skill(s), or applet(s) available/enabled to the compatible printer. Voice commands can not be displayed as text on Amazon smart devices with screens.
18. Operation can only be on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1.
19. Internet Connection required during software installation. For full compatibility macOS v10.12.1 or later is recommended.
20. Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the manual or website for details.
21. Requires “Canon Print Plug-in” available for free from the Amazon Appstore and an Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 or HDX 7 device or later running Fire OS 4.0 or later.
22. Requires an Internet connection and the Creative Park app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Requires an active ‘Canon ID’ available for free, and subject to ‘Canon ID’ Terms of Service. Visit myid.canon for more information. Certain exceptions may apply.
23. PosterArtist Lite software v3.X is compatible with 64/32 bit versions of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and only compatible with select Canon PIXMA (released after July 2015), MAXIFY, imagePROGRAF and Océ printers. Minimum computer system requirements: Pentium4 2.8Ghz CPU or higher with 1GB RAM, 1024x768 pixel display and 5GB of system hard drive space. Product box dimensions measured in vertical box configuration