Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
|Printer Output Type||Color|
|Printing Media Type||Paper (plain)|
The EcoTank ET-15000 wireless all-in-one offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. Save up to 90 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles — as little as 1 cent per color ISO page vs. 20 cents with ink cartridges (1). This all-in-one delivers vibrant prints up to 13" x 19" (through rear-feed tray) and scans up to 8. 5" x 14" (via the ADF). Print for up to 2 years with each included or replacement ink bottle set (2) — each replacement set includes enough ink to print up to 6, 000 pages (3). That’s equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4). And, there’s zero cartridge waste. The ET-15000 features a 250-sheet front tray paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 2. 7" color touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing (5). *The NPD Group, , Total Channel Tracking Service, U. S. & Canada, Inkjet SF/MF Printers, Refillable ink tank included, based on units, February 2019 - January 2020. Supertank printers are defined as refillable ink tank printers
2. Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
3. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit www. epson /inkinfo.
4. Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of June 2019.
5. Epson Connect account and voice-activated account registration required. See www. epson /voice for device compatibility. ?
6. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www. epson /connect.
7. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8. 12 months of standard limited or 50, 000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 50, 000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited for details.
9. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www. epson /recycle.
10. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.